This page explains a few things on how we manage, moderate and expect you to behave on Sporzer.
- On Sporzer we respect each other and don't commit abuse like posting spam or any other abusive or inappropriate content. Showing your gym and workout pictures and showing some skin is of course allowed so long as we keep it focused on #RaisingTheBar instead of #RaisingOtherThings. For more information see our Terms.
- If you do not comply to this, other people can report you and/or your content as inappropriate and we will take action. This means either removing access or removing your whole account, or by moderating individual spam posts.
- If you see someone violating this policy, you can report this by sending an email to email@example.com or by using one of "report content/user" buttons we have available in the app.
- We actively monitor content posted to Sporzer ourselves and will pro-actively take appropriate action when nessesary.
- In serious cases we will remove your content and/or your account within 24 hours after we receive a valid objectionable content report from someone else.